Manito Park
Happy Fall! Spokane is lovely this time of year. We recently had the pleasure of showing Gage's grandparents around Spokane. We went to Manito Park, a beautiful park filled with various flower and plant gardens. We are doing well; this is Gage's 5th week of school and he is still going strong. Congrats to Meg's sister, Rach, on being nominated for Homecoming Queen! We wish we could come to the game; that's one thing we really miss about home - high school football games! We hope everyone is well and things our going great for all of our friends and family back in Utah!
4 comments:
I will win homecoming queen just for you guys...
har har har
Hey Megan! I found your blog and just wanted to say hi! Your pictures sure are cute...How is Gage liking school?? Hope things are going well...it would be fun to hear from you-my email address is achild5885@hotmail.com, let me know how things are going!
HEY! I'm glad to see you guys on here! It's great to hear things are going good for you guys and I hope Gage is enjoying school! It was good to hear from you! Have a good day!!!
Hey guys! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying law school. Enjoy it! It's over before you know it and then the real work begins! We love you guys and hope all continues to go well.
You can see our family at:
kady-peterson.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!
Kirt, Kady, Cal, Owen and Tessa
Post a Comment