

So we're back in the swing of things! Back to school and back to work! The pictures above chronicle the most recent injury of Gage's... which occured last Tuesday when Gage was playing basketball with his friends from school. Can you tell which ankle is sprained?? :) When he came home that night it looked like there was a softball beneath his skin!! Poor Gage! He is actually doing a lot better though and he should be back on the court in no time! :) Other than nursing the sprained ankle back to health, we have been trying to stay warm (and safe) through the MANY snow storms Spokane has been getting hit with. We have also been able to reunite with our friends here and hang out with a lot of them. Meg had a crazy week at work this past week, as she was the sole person attempting to take care of 14 attorneys! She survived and is feeling confident in her abilities at work and is really enjoying her job. Gage is back to reading and working hard. Grades came back and we couldn't be more pleased with the results; Gage did great! We are glad to be back and we are excited to get another semester over with and have the first year of law school behind us!!
4 comments:
That looks like a minor sprain to me! Seriously, back when I was at the Zag, I walked and crawled to school in two feet of snow over broken glass with two ankle sprains that would have required surgery in a normal man...but no, I just suited up the next night to score 20 for the local ward team then was back at school without complaint the next morning bu 7:00 a.m. (That does look like it hurts!)
That looks terrible! How sad:( I am just glad those aren't your hairy legs Megan! Cute blog!
I didn't know that you guys had a blog. Yay! I love to find new people. I found yours off of Levi and Becca's blog. We had lots of fun the other night and we will have to get together again. And don't be afraid to give me a call....I would love to do your hair.
MEGAN: YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
Post a Comment