
I know that Mother's Day is the one day out of the year when we officially honor our moms, but I have to say that I think about (and honor) my mom every single day. I continually find myself wondering why I have been so blessed to have her as MY mom. She has always been and continues to be an amazing example to our family; she always finds the best in people and she helps me see the bright side of things whenever I'm faced with adversity. I could go on and on about all the things she has done for me throughout my life (from taking me to hundreds of dance, piano, gymnastics, etc. lessons..... to making sure us kids had everything we ever wanted and needed.... to cooking wonderful meals each night and making our house a home.... to inspiring me to pursue a career in education....to listening to me bawl for the entire month of August about being 800 miles away from home ;).....), but the list would never stop. She's the best and I am forever grateful for her presence in my life. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I LOVE YOU more than words can express!
8 comments:
That was so sweet! I love your mom! She is pretty fabulous!
Yeah for mom's! I love that first pic of you guys. She is stylin' and you were so chubby - I love it. What a great tribute to your mom. Three cheers!
Wow! You just made my day and made me cry too. I love you!
Mom
I agree-mom's are the best ever. I hope things are going good for you guys in Washington. Are you going home at all this summer? We move back in 10 days-where has the time gone?? You will know what I mean when Gage is done!! Hope all is well.
Tha Manning Fam
hallelujah for moms! aren't we so super lucky to have them?! i heart your mom too. she is such a sweet sweet woman. bless her. hope all is well and you are enjoying such great times in washington.
Those are cute pics of you and your mom.
Megan, That was a very nice tribute to your mom. I'm sure you appreciate your mom so much now that you are so far away from home. Your pictures are really cute.
Your mom is beautiful inside and out!! Reading this really made me miss my momma!
Post a Comment