July 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Another highlight to this trip was being able to throw a baby shower for one of my best friends – Kenz. I planned it out from Spokane and it all turned out beautifully - thanks in large part to my sweet mom and Andrea (friend from birth/roommate/partner in crime/etc.). :)


My mom made a delicious pasta salad and some rolls; Andrea made the cutest cupcakes with candy binkies on top.


I even got crafty (completely OUT of my element) and made a diaper cake!


We gave our guests these cute little bottles with candy binkies inside.


Almost everyone on the guest list attended and it was so good to meet up with all of our old pals. I had so much fun planning and throwing this shower; Kenz is such a cute pregnant lady and I know she will be such a great mom!

5 comments:

andrea said...

Holy cow! So cute! I love the bottles. Maybe you could be in charge of my next shower? :0)

Ben and Natalie said...

Love your craftiness. It looked like a great shower and I am sure that your friend appreciated it. :)

Shambray said...

You were very crafty! I was quite impressed.

KO said...

Wow... it's crazy to hear how old college friends are doing. I had no idea Kenz was married... let alone preggers! Tell Andrea hi next time you see her. You both look great.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun time! Kenz is such a cute pregnant lady. Those are fun pictures. You are quite the party thrower! Everyone looks so cute!