Happy Anniversary!!! Your pictures are gorgeous and I love your dress!!! Hope you guys got to go do something to celebrate. I ran into your mom and sister at Kelsey's wedding...they are so cute! i miss you cute family
Happy Anniversary! You guys made a great looking bride and groom. Like Chelsie, I too love your dress and you are so teeny tiny. I loved my dress when I got married but now I wish I could get a new one and take some pictures - the styles seemed to change a couple years after we got married and I absolutely love them. Anyway, that was random. Hope you guys have a great day!
I love your pictures meg. Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride. I Loved your dress too. Especially the detail on the skirt that you can't really see in the pic. I am so happy for you two. Tell gager hi!
hey meg this is keith jones congrats on two years me and ash just celebrated our year it flys by i'm glad i found your blog hopefully we can keep in touch
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Your pictures are gorgeous and I love your dress!!! Hope you guys got to go do something to celebrate. I ran into your mom and sister at Kelsey's wedding...they are so cute! i miss you cute family
Happy Anniversary! You guys made a great looking bride and groom. Like Chelsie, I too love your dress and you are so teeny tiny. I loved my dress when I got married but now I wish I could get a new one and take some pictures - the styles seemed to change a couple years after we got married and I absolutely love them. Anyway, that was random. Hope you guys have a great day!
Happy Anniversary guys! You haven't changed at all. Your both still so cute!! I hope you went somewhere nice or went somewhere fun!!
Happy Anniversary Meg and Gage. You two are the best and the cutest. I love you guys!
I hope you guys had a happy 2 year anniversary and were able to celebrate! Congrats :)
I love your pictures meg. Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride. I Loved your dress too. Especially the detail on the skirt that you can't really see in the pic. I am so happy for you two. Tell gager hi!
Happy Anniversay! You guys are so cute! I know I told you this already, but I love your dress.
congrats on 2 years!!! ;) Can we get together, soon???
Congrats! I love you dress. You look so pretty.
Congrats girly! Our two-year is on Sunday. It crazy how fast it goes. Hope you made the day special.
hey meg this is keith jones congrats on two years me and ash just celebrated our year it flys by i'm glad i found your blog hopefully we can keep in touch
Post a Comment