
Upon arriving to my parents’ abode, I wasted no time and jumped into the hammock set up in the backyard (after saying hello to my siblings and dogs of course). Even though Spokane is a beautiful place, Gage and I often talk about how much we miss the mountains in Utah. Throughout the trip, we spent a lot of time relaxing in the backyard and enjoying the summer nights and gorgeous surroundings.


Along with Utah’s scenery, we have also missed our wonderful families. On a few of the days, Gage and I split up during the daytime to do our own thing. It worked out great because we each got to do exactly what we wanted during the day and then we'd meet up at night to do something together with family or friends. Gage spent many days at the golf course - he was was quite the golfer this trip! He ended up going four different times! Once with friends, once with brothers, once with his whole family, and once with my dad's golf group. He really enjoyed spending time with his brothers; they are a lot of fun. I love Gage's brothers too; they are always cracking me up (Jason is missing from this photo).
We were also able to visit with his grandparents and other relatives on a few occasions; it was so good to see them again! 


When Gage was doing his thing during the day, I exercised, chatted, laughed, lunched, and shopped with my mom and sister.

Each morning, my mom and I would either go walking (on her usual 4-mile route) or go to yoga (yup, my mom is a YOGI) and I had a blast spending so much time with her. In fact, I already miss her!
On the evenings we were at my parents’, I walked the dogs (Pete & Chance) with my mom and dad - something I have really missed doing since being away!
One of the nights we walked the dogs and it turned out to be a family affair (I even got GAGE to go exercise!). We came back to the house and stayed up late laughing and chatting. Good times. 
4 comments:
Great job on this blog Meg. Everytime I look at your blog you have added more picture. Fun, fun,
Love you!
awww...what fun pictures! Mitch looks just like Donny Osmond, LOL. Where do you get all of your cute shirts? I love them.
It was really good to see you when you came! I am glad you had a great time!
Meg...I'm so glad you had a fun time at home in Utah. Your family is adorable! I have really missed seeing you these past few weeks and now that Mogan & Will are gone for the summer, I'm definitely needing some 'Megan time' :) Hopefully we can get together, soon!!!
Post a Comment