This is definitely a record for us. A month since our last post. Either we are really lame or really busy.....maybe a bit of both? Anyway, Gager has totally been monopolizing our good laptop these days (it's not like he's in school or anything), and life has just been so busy that we haven't had much time to sit down and blog. So here I am blogging from my dad's old laptop from like '94 or something. It weighs as much as a small child and keeps your legs toasty when you set it on top of your lap. It just keeps chuggin' though; I love it. Anyway, we apologize for being away and for not checking in with everyone for a while. Here's what we've been up to.....
- MIDTERMS: CAN YOU BELIEVE it's already MID-Term? Gage's test is tomorrow, so hopefully I can get my husband back for a few weeks before FINALS approach.
- WORK: I hit my one year mark at the firm! I can't believe it. We have hired a bunch of paralegal assistants; three of which I am in the process of training. I don't love training people.
That's really it. You thought there was more? Nope. Just lameness - work and school. For the past month. Oh yeah, and we've also been sick... but who hasn't been sick this season? I don't know about everywhere else, but it's been spreading like wildfire here in Spokane. We have also managed to go out on a few dates on the weekends and hang out with some friends. Last Saturday night, we did one of our favorite dates - go see a movie in an actual movie theater (Being Poor = Redbox movies). We are movie fanatics (thanks to Gage), so we saw Appaloosa and we loved it. If you like Westerns (which apparently I do now??), you'll love it.
We hope all is well with everyone back home and all our friends spread over the country. Hopefully I'll post before November 16th, but I can't promise anything. :)
7 comments:
Meg, I am so glad you are still alive...it's nice to hear from you! I bet you are a great trainer:)
Your parents came to Chad's game a couple weeks ago. Boston and Conner love your family. (especially your mom) Boston was Mitch's new best friend that night. He is so cute with them! We seriously need to find him a girl....what a cute kid:)
Hope all is well, post soon!
Yeah for a new post! I am glad that you are alive, sorry about not feeling well though. That is always a bummer, especially when you are both sick.
We are redbox lovers here too. I actually only get movies on Monday's so I am making sure that you are signed up for their text message you get every Monday with a code for a free rental. It's the way to go. I like to get lame movies I know Ross will never want to watch and watch them during Anna's nap. Then I don't feel guilty either cause there was no money spent. Booyah! So hopefully you get them too. If not, go sign up!
It is good to hear from you Meg. I hope that midterms for Gage are going great and I'm glad that work is going well too. I'm glad redbox works out for you guys. We are horrible at taking movies back, so not so much for us, which is a shame cause it is super cheap. Anyways, glad you guys are still alive :)
well, we better do something within the next few weeks, so that you have something exciting to post about!! :) We miss you guys--and hope you had a good weekend with your parents.
That is a bummer abut being sick I hate being sick, and taking care of a sick family. COngrats on making it one year at your job that is exciting. Well stop working so hard and fit in some more fun time so you can blog about it.
Hi Meg! This is Brittany, from Utah State/Bonneville...do you remember me? We lived right across from each other in Oakridge. It looks like you got married and moved to Spokane...very cool! I got married and now we're expecting a baby girl in less than 4 weeks, hopefully sooner!!! WELL, I'm glad I found you (from Melissa's blog), thanks for letting me peek. Keep in touch!
Hey, I haven't talked to you forever. When are you coming home for Christmas, we have to get together. By the way I tagged you.
Love ya!
Post a Comment