January 4, 2009
Christmas Break 2008
The slideshow above chronicles our recent trip to Utah over the holidays. We did so much and took SO MANY pictures, so I thought the slideshow would be the best way to go. :) We had a great Christmas and enjoyed a jam-packed 10-day trip full of family parties and reunions with friends. Aside from the usual holiday festivities and spending time with family and friends, highlights of the trip include:
- going to the Dancing with the Stars Tour with my mom and sister
- seeing the Zags play the Utes at the University of Utah on New Year's Eve (Tickets to see a Gonzaga basketball game here in Spokane are near IMPOSSIBLE to obtain unless you are a student; Gage can go, but he can only get ONE ticket.)
- celebrating Gage's grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary
- catching some fantastic movies (Marley & Me + Valkyrie + Bedtime Stories)
- running into and hanging out with old friends
As always, it was great to see those we love and we are so happy we could be in town for the Christmas holiday. It's always hard to leave and get back to real life, but I must say that I'm getting better at goodbyes. Last year at the end of our Christmas trip, I bawled and BAWLED when I had to say goodbye to my family, but I am proud to say that not a tear was shed this year! Hmmmm.... it only took a year and a half to get to that point. ;) We hope everyone had a great Christmas and we wish you all the best for 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Hey Meg, It looks like your Christmas break was a blast. My mom said how she saw you guys on New Years and how well you and Gage are doing! I'm glad that you guys were able to enjoy some family/friend time here in good ol' Utah. :)
I am glad you were able to come home for all the festivites! Too bad Marley and Me was as well. I think I am the only one that disliked that movie. Oh well. Your gingerbread house looks awesome and it is so fun to see all of my little sophomore friends ;) You guys all look great!
ah i loved all these pics. i haven't seen some of those guys forever! it looks like you guys had a great christmas, and the pic of gages grandparents is so sweet!
Love the pics! I am so glad that you had a great trip back to Utah. It was so good to see you guys! We need to all get together for lunch or a girls night when you come back again:)
I am so glad you guys had a great Christmas. I wish we could have see you guys! Maybe next year or this summer:) Keep in touch!!
Oh I bet it's so hard to leave after a long visit. I'm so not looking forward to that. I think I might die! It looks like you have a good Christmas break and got to do alot of fun things.
Cute pictures!! I'm glad you guys had fun in Utah. I bet it was so fun to go see Dancing with the Stars and the Gonzaga game. We can't believe that it's already time for the guys to head back to school. Let's get together, soon!
You look so pretty Meg! I have major hair envy.
Looks like you guys had a fun trip home. We miss you guys. How is everything going in Spokane? Are you planning on still coming out here?
I am glade that you guys got to come home and have a great Christmas Vacation. Love all the Pic.
Megan, it was so fun to see you over Christmas! You look amazing! It looks like you guys were super busy.
Hi Megan- We had fun with you guys on Friday night. We should get together more. It looks like your trip home was fun!!
Meg-
Sorry it took me so long to reply to you! We had a blast in New Orleans, the game was awsome! It was so good to see you, and it looks like you did tons of fun stuff when you came home! I was sad that we couldn't get together with all the boys and girls! Oh well! I am so glad that you are really enjoying it up there!
I was thinking about how much fun we use to have together in high school! Jr. year sticks out to me the most! Making cd's in your basement, that rocked! Not to mention how much fun we had at EFY! Now we are old! Dave just turned 24! Seriously where does time go! Well hope you don't mind my trip down memory lane! Love ya tons! Take care!
Lindsay
Thanks for the Birthday wishes girl. I love you dearly and I know you are busy, but please update your blog so we know you are alive!
Post a Comment