Wow, I had no idea that this lame post would create such thoughts! :) I just needed a space filler cuz I have zero time to blog. Just to confirm, I am not pregnant. Sorry. :) Ha ha....I guess this is how rumors get started, eh?
Suspensful message!! I know you to well though, pregnancy didn't even cross my mind!! My first thought is a great job offer perhaps?!? Anyways, when will you be home this summer? I want to see you before I move!
I'm excited to hear what great news you have. Gage's mom told my mom some things, but maybe that's the good news, so I won't say it on your blog, but I'm excited to hear exactly what's happening.
12 comments:
Changes?! Hmmmm. I can only imagine what.
You're prego... just come out and say it! Right?
Meg, Really! Really! Love you girl! And don't leave us hanging too long.
What the heck kind of post is that?? If you're pregnant and you're not telling me I'm pissed (and really excited)!
Wow, I had no idea that this lame post would create such thoughts! :) I just needed a space filler cuz I have zero time to blog. Just to confirm, I am not pregnant. Sorry. :) Ha ha....I guess this is how rumors get started, eh?
Suspensful message!! I know you to well though, pregnancy didn't even cross my mind!! My first thought is a great job offer perhaps?!?
Anyways, when will you be home this summer? I want to see you before I move!
aw man...I thought FOR SURE you were going to tell us you were having a baby. Tease :0)
What a tease you are! Fill us in:)
I'm excited to hear what great news you have. Gage's mom told my mom some things, but maybe that's the good news, so I won't say it on your blog, but I'm excited to hear exactly what's happening.
SWEET!!!! Thanks for the post. I am so happy for you guys. We WILL have to get together!!!!!
Whatever it is I'm excited! Hopefully it's a move closer to family? I don't think thanksgiving and Christmas can come enough! :) Keep us updated!
Congrats!!! I am exctied you guys are coming back!
Post a Comment