
LOVED the show!!!

Had some fun times on the old San Fran trolley ride to Fisherman's Wharf. :)
Boats on the wharf.
Boat ride out to Alcatraz Island.
Alcatraz Island - loved this tour... so eerie and fun at the same time. Al Capone was a prisoner here!!
We were still excited about the show from the night before.....see a resemblance??
Hanging out in the hotel after a long day of shopping.It was a great trip and I can't wait to go back!
BTW - I am now back in Spokane, packing up our cute little one-bedroom apartment. It is SOOOO sad. :( I really am going to miss it up here and we are having a hard time packing up our lives here..... Onward and upward, I guess!! It's just difficult to approach such big changes and dive into the unknown! Wish us luck; we'll back in UT in less than a week!
6 comments:
Yay for your trip. I have never been to San Francisco. It looks like you had fun! Good luck with the moving. I am sure that is going to be really hard to leave. I am very happy for you guys though.
I love San Francisco! It's probably one of my favorite towns, and it looks like you hit up some of the best parts of it. Good luck with packing, I'm sure it's quite the daunting proccess.
what a fun trip, and i'm so jealous you got to see wicked!! i've never taken the alcatraz tour, but it looks pretty cool. good luck with the move!!
What a fun trip. How jealous am I alot. I am so happy you guys are moving back that is awesome things worked out that way. Good luck with the move.
we were just there over the fourth, such a cool city. looks like you had a blast! i bet it's hard packing up and leaving spokane, but i'm jealous you are moving back home! i was just in utah and i don't think i've ever wanted to go back this bad before. someday i guess. :)
Hey!!! I just wanted to let you know that we went private so email me if you would like to keep viewing. samandchels@Hotmail.com. I can't wait to see you!!!!
Chels
Post a Comment