January 27, 2008

Tag!


MEGAN: YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.


Alright, so I guess it's my turn to play this game.....

1. I absolutely LOVE eating waffles on Sunday. This has been a tradition for me and my family since I was a little girl! I've carried this weekly tradition into my married life and I think Gage gets sick of waffles EVERY Sunday, but he's too nice to say anything!

2. I hate unloading the dishwasher...just ask Gage. I can scrub a toilet or a sink, wipe countertops, WASH dishes, vacuum, make the bed, or fold clothes....but when it comes to unloading the dishwasher...I don't know why, but please, don't make me do it.

3. When I watch "Deal or No Deal," I always enter in the LUCKY CASE GAME. Gage always laughs and rolls his eyes when I do it, but I am convinced that one day the winner will be me!

4. I absolutely HAVE to have gum in my mouth when I work out.

5. I snort when I laugh, but only sometimes.... if I think something is really hilarious!

6. I love Mark Wahlberg.

7. I have an obsession with eyebrows. When I was in 9th grade, I almost plucked them all away... my mom, brother, and friends could all remember this like it was yesterday. They noticed my BUSHY eyebrows had suddenly disappeared and one day my brother mentioned it to me. ;) I was horrified, so I grew them back and spent a long time trying to get them to look normal. Because of that, I am constantly checking my eyebrows out, checking other people's out, and trying to keep them from getting too unruly!

8. When dinner is ready and it's time to eat, I have to have all the cupboards and drawers shut. If we sit down to eat and one is open, I can't relax and eat until I get up and shut it! OCD..I know, I know.

9. Another OCD habit of mine: When I'm leaving my house, I check to make sure the door is locked two, three, and sometimes FOUR times!

10. I worry about just about EVERYTHING. I worry about things that are months, sometimes years, away. Gage would be exceptionally rich if he had a dime for every time he's told me to take a deep breath, chill out, or "Cheer up, Charlie." :) Good thing I have such a wonderful husband who is so patient with my crazy antics!

Okay, since that was so much fun, I am going to tag the following people: Lindsay R., Lindsey K., Aimee, Chelsie M., Libby, Ashley, Chelsey N., Nikki, Angie, and Jessica! Have fun ladies!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I play the Lucky Case Game too...that is too funny! Dave teases me, so I told him when I win, I am not going to share with him :)

Chelsey said...

Ok so I have already done this and all of the people who look at our blog would get bored if they had to read one again and so I probably won't do it. But thanks anyways! Hope to see you guys this weekend.

Gage and Meg said...

Meg, what is this drawers and cupboard doors shut before you can eat thing? I believe you were just the opposite when you were living at home. I think you had to have at least one cupboard door open at all times. Right?
Love ya! Mom