February 5, 2008

In Honor of Valentine's Day.....


Another TAG! And this time it's for the husband! So, about Gage....

What is his name? Gage Hansen Arnold

How long have you been married? A year and a half - It will be two on July 13!

How long did you date? Almost 2 years; I finished school at USU while Gage finished at Weber, so we spent a lot of time commuting back and forth between Logan and Ogden. SOOOO much fun! :)

Who eats more sweets? It's probably equal; I eat more healthy stuff, but I mix in LOTS of treats. Gage eats a lot of unhealthy food and also eats treats.

Who said I love you first? Gage would say I said it first, but of course it was him!

How old is he? He'll be 26 in a couple weeks! He is 3.5 years older than me.

Who is taller? Gage

Who can sing better? Gage, even though he's not the best singer I've ever heard :), he's much, much, MUCH better than me.

Who is smarter? Definitely me. Har har, no I'd have to say we are both smart about different things....

Who does the laundry? I usually do, but Gage often helps me hang up clothes (something I hate doing).

Who pays the bills? Gage, me, and the computer: We LOVE to pay bills with Online Bill Pay - it's so convenient!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I can't sleep on the left side, but Gage can sleep wherever...the couch, the tub, church, the floor...

Who mows the lawn? Since we've only ever lived in an apartment, we haven't had to decide that yet! I actually enjoy mowing the lawn however, so we'll probably both mow when we get into our first house!

Who cooks dinner? I do....almost ALWAYS...but Gage is always good for throwing in a Totino's pizza. :)

Who drives? Gage....har har...we always talk about how it's so funny to see the woman at the wheel with the husband in the passenger's seat!

Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but I wouldn't call it stubborn. :) I'd just say Gage has a more easygoing personality and I don't really know how to hide my emotions (i.e. I usually say whatever I think and if I'm upset....well, you'll probably know it!)

Who kissed who first? Gage made the first move....it's actually a really funny story....

Who asked who out? Gage asked me out after hearing from his good friend that I thought he was cute. Thanks Jake! I later found out he called every girl in his phone and THEN heard that I thought he was cute, and THEN called me! It was meant to be though, we didn't stop dating after that first date!

Who proposed? Gage! A car, a ring, some NOW & LATERS....well, it worked out just perfect!

Who has more siblings? Gage does: he's got 3 younger brothers. I'm the middle child with one older brother and one younger sister.

Who wears the pants? Both of us...sometimes I wear them more though.... har har.

Alright, I am going to leave this tag open for anyone who wants to blab about their husband... :) I LOVE YOU, GAGE!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HI MEGAN! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I will have to put a link to your blog on ours!! It's always fun to read peoples blogs, you get to know a little more about them than just seeing them once a month at BUNCO!
Anyway, have a great day!

Terra and Phil said...

I just realized I wrote that comment while I was logged into my other email, with this one you can get to our blog too!
Laterz!

andrea said...

LOL at sleeping in the tub (I can sleep anywhere too). Funny! You guys are cute :0)

Chelsie said...

Shaw Dog! I saw your comment on my sisters blog and had to link over. You guys are so cute! I'll have to link you from ours so I can see what you guys are up to. Brandon will be excited to see who you are, his parents live up by your parents old house and everytime we drive by I tell him a story about you, ah cape weekly, you crack me up.

Megan said...

Cape Weekly. You are the best! Remember the noises/sound effects we would make when we did that dance and how embarrassed we were when the schol had to watch us?! Good times. I am glad you found my blog. I want to stay in touch with you because you make me laugh....and we have the same name!

Paige said...

Hi Megan! This is Paige. I found your blog linked to Chelsie's and was so happy to see what you're up to. You and Gage are such a cute couple and it's good to see that things are going well. I have a funny question...I know Bry Cox did your wedding pictures and I'm wondering if it took FOREVER for you to get your book and even see your pictures? He did my pics and I got married in Dec 06 and I still haven't gotten my book. I don't know what the deal is. Anyway, I'm going to link you to my blog, hope that's cool!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading about Gage. That is a fn tag. Nate can also sleep anywhere. I don't get it, I take a while to fall asleep. :)