April 10, 2008

Catch up...


BUSY, BUSY, BUSY.... the only word that could describe our lives as of late (hence the lengthy space between posts). The gloom of upcoming finals for Gage has set in and I am remembering what it felt like last semester at this time...oh, to be a law school widow in Spokane, Washington.... :) Just kidding, it's really not too bad and I am really happy that he is working so hard!! I've certainly been keeping busy though! Work, BUNCO, working out, hanging out with other law school widows, reading, cleaning...YOU NAME IT - I'm doing it! One cool thing that DID transpire during my posting lapse had to do with Gage! He ended up getting an internship at the Attorney General's Office here in Spokane! We were really hoping for it, so when he was offered the position, we were both pretty stoked!

Oh yeah, and how could I forget to mention the fact that I failed miserably in the NCAA pool?!! KANSAS??? Who knew? Better luck next year, I guess! :)

So I guess that's the past few weeks in a nutshell. Oh and if you were wondering, the picture above was taken last summer at the beautiful Manito Park here in Spokane. We are patiently awaiting the return of similar weather!! Where are you SUMMER?

11 comments:

Chelsie said...

Bunco? Atta girl Meg, my in laws would love you. I hope finals go well for Gage! Man...I'm just a regular school widow, I can't imagine what a law school widow is like at the end of the semester. Good luck to you too! Ah, that picture makes me feel a slight warmth as it is 27 degrees outside right now...

Ben and Natalie said...

Hey... I thought that I would say hello. Ben is so excited to be working with Gage this summer. I guess I will see you this weekend at Bunco? I think that we need to get together and go to dinner or something. :)

Ryan and Heidi said...

Sounds like your keeping busy! I'm sure it helps from getting home sick. This weekend is supposed to be like in the 70s here, so maybe its a sign that summer is closer?

Megan said...

As much as the business makes you tired - wouldn't you rather have it that way than nothing to do at all. Ross thinks I thrive on constantly having a list of things to do. I agree - where are you summer? I am going to St. George next weekend and it is supposed to be in the mid to upper 80's. I am counting down the says.

I hope everything continues to go well with you guys. Good luck with the internship!

Nate & Dianna said...

Hey! My wife and I just started the whole Blog thing, and I saw your link on Colby and April's blog. I thought I would say hello!

Steph said...

It was so good to talk to you tonight! I hope we can plan our makeover at Nordstrom, soon! ;)

Terra and Phil said...

Hi there! I just wanted to say that I had fun visiting with you Saturday! It makes me feel better that I am not the only 'crazy' one around!! We should have a girls night sometime! I am sure the boys would be glad to get in some quality studying without the girls around!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty pic...I am waiting to be able to take pics like that. I am so ready for summer! That will be neat if Gage gets that internship, you'll have to keep us posted!

Ben and Natalie said...

Where were you last night girly? It was a close game so it kept it pretty exciting, but I am sure that Gage already told you that. Ben had a chance to hit a grandslam but ended up trying to hit it off of the ground. :( Oh well

Ben and Natalie said...

I didn't see you at all. :( bummer! I was over behind home plate towards the boys side. I saw some other girls behind the other team playing with their kids. I might just need to get my contacts changed so that I can see better. :) Ben is super busy with stuff too. He turned in his memo on Wednesday but still has his nose in the books for finals. This is really going to be a fun couple of weeks for us!! I will let you know if we end up doing a girls night soon! You will have to come

April said...

Congrats to Gage on that internship, and good luck to him on finals!!!