June 11, 2008

fa·ther

Simply put, my dad is the greatest. As with my mom, I often wonder why I am so lucky to have such a great dad. I don’t know if there are enough words to express how much I love and respect him. He is and has always been a hard worker, a motivator, an optimist, a provider, a comedian, and above all - an amazing father. He is one of the smartest people I know; he’s taught me so many lessons throughout my life. I can thank him for teaching me that it really doesn’t matter what other people think about you – at the end of the day, if you can look yourself in the mirror and know without a doubt that you are a decent, honest, and considerate human being – that’s what really matters. He is always there for his kids and his wife and has always put his family first; like I said, he's the greatest! :) Happy Father’s Day Dad; I love you!!

6 comments:

Hale-O There said...

meg
thats really sweet! I am glad your doing so well, I miss you!
love,
rach

Laura said...

That is so cute Megan, but I must say you look just like your mom! That is such a cute picture of you and your dad though. I hope everything is going good in Spokane. Miss you guys:)

Chelsie said...

I love the pics of you guys in the younger days! So cute! Your parents are fabulous...and though I haven't seen them for quite some time....I thoroughly enjoy them!

Megan said...

Cute post...cute pics. Lovesit!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Sweet! I also love the old pics! I agree...dads are the best!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of you and your dad! Those are too cute!