
- Over Memorial Day weekend, my parents flew up to Spokane and we had a fabulous time eating, shopping, and just hanging out together. I'm sorry to say that the picture above, taken at the Cour d'Alene Resort, is the ONLY picture I got of our time together (sadly, the majority of the pictures can be found on my mom's old school camera...ya know, the kind that you actually LOAD the film???? She has a digital but refuses to convert because she swears this camera "takes better pictures"...I digress...). :) Anyway, we are really glad they came and visited - they spoil us every time we see them. THANKS Mom and Dad for all the fun; we love you!!
- Gage started his internship at the Attorney General's office here in Spokane and is really enjoying it. He also started his first of two summer classes and is keeping super busy with all that. We even splurged on some new shoes and dockers the other day so he could look sharp going to work each day. ;)
- Other than that, we're just relaxing and enjoying the summer weather...Spokane is awesome in the summer because it's warm, but it doesn't get too hot or too dry. We are also looking forward to our upcoming trip to Utah! We can't wait to come home for a while and enjoy the 4th of July with everybody!! Wahoo!
6 comments:
I am glad that you mommy and daddy came to visit. We would love to do dinner on the weekend. We don't have any plans as of yet & would love to get together with you guys. I am glad that you caught that LOVELY was sarcastic. :) Give me a call or shoot me an email and we can plan something... or we can let the boys handle it. :)
What a fun time - shopping and eating are my two favorite past times ;) My MIL bought herself a nw digital camera, but doesn't use it much either and uses the film instead...so your mom isn't totally alone in her thinking. Jane doesn't know how to use either :)
Hi Meg, I'm glad you had a good weekend with your parents, and that Gage is loving his internship. You guys are such a hard working couple :) Maybe we will see you around the 4th, I know that usually Lisa and Dave come to watch fireworks with my parents.
hey cute girl!You look so cute! I love cour d'alene. I hope all is well!
Hey Megan,
THis is Lindsey Brown-Owen. I came across your blog and was so excited to see what was going on with you guys. Sounds like everything is going great. THat's way cool that you guys are done with year one!
I bet you love it when you get visitors! Especially when it's family! Sounds like you guys have the perfect weather for summer! I wish Utah would decide if it wants to stay warm or not!
Post a Comment