July 8, 2008

No Place Like Home

We recently returned from a fabulous trip back to Utah. Both Gage and I were long overdue for a break from our responsibilities and busy schedules here in Spokane, so we were so happy to be able to spend eight days in the company of our family and friends. Each day was packed with numerous activities, so our time there went by extremely FAST!

Here are a few highlights......

5 comments:

April said...

Wow Meg! You guys had quite the trip! I'm glad you were able to see your family so much and get in some quality time with them. It does look like it turned out to be a fabulous trip :) And wow, I can't believe Kenz is pregnant! You guys all look so great. It's been forever since I've seen her or Andrea. Well, I hope you guys have a good rest of the summer :)

Chelsie said...

Wow, you guys had quite the packed trip. But it looks like you managed to squeeze everything in. Where are your parents living now a days? I drive by your old house on the way to my in laws all the time and think of you guys! Kenz looks so cute prego and the shower looked SO cute! I'm impressed with your diaper cake and those cupcakes were darling!!!

Megan said...

I would say that was a fun packed trip for sure. You guys did more in 8 days than I probably will all summer ;) Glad you guys had a good time...and ate a lot of great food - that is the most important part ;) You threw quite the shower - your present, party favors and cup cakes were all amazing. Look at you guys all Martha! You guys all look so cute. You will now need a vacation to recover from that vacation.

Laura said...

Your trip looked so fun!! I am glad you guys had a good time. It always goes by too fast. Kind of like this summer:) It is always a little depressing to go back to real life! 19 kids are you serious. Where did they come from?? What a mess. They better call like 10 more people to be in there. I can't wait to see you guys soon too bad that means back to school:(

Ryan and Heidi said...

What a fun trip! I bet you're always just as busy every time you come because everyone wants to see you! But I bet you love it too! I'm sure your families were especially happy to see you both!