July 8, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

What's more American than a baseball game? We finished up our trip by going to the Bees baseball game down in Salt Lake on Saturday night. The game was Gage's mom's idea and it was a ton of fun! We rode down with our good friends Garrett and Cathy and on the way stopped at the famous Burger Bar for dinner.


We had great seats right behind home plate and we had an awesome time spending the evening with family and friends (even though the Bees didn't come out victorious).


As always, it was really hard for me to leave; those eight days sure went by in a FLASH. I love Utah and I love spending time with family even more; we are both so thankful for such wonderful family members and friends who make it so much fun for us to come home and visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Meg! I miss you already. I love you.

Mom

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

It was so fun to see you guys! can't wait till you come back!

Ben and Natalie said...

That last picture is super cute