Maybe this can be my book for November to read! I love reading about WW2, and I am sure I would love reading current stories about the war today. My dad bought this book at the airport and also speaks highly of it. :)
Thanks for the suggestion. I am in need of reading a new book. We are very lucky indeed for the country we live in and the men and women who fought for it.
If I can find time to read a book i would love to read it! Actually I bet Ryan would really love it! Hey I thought I would let you know we decided to go private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!
5 comments:
Maybe this can be my book for November to read! I love reading about WW2, and I am sure I would love reading current stories about the war today. My dad bought this book at the airport and also speaks highly of it. :)
Thanks for the suggestion. I am in need of reading a new book. We are very lucky indeed for the country we live in and the men and women who fought for it.
I agree with you to saying thanks for the men and women also. Thanks also for the suggestion on the book I will have to check it out.
DISCLAIMER on the book....if you can't handle a little language, then this probably isn't the book for you. ;0)
If I can find time to read a book i would love to read it! Actually I bet Ryan would really love it! Hey I thought I would let you know we decided to go private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!
Post a Comment